State Sen. Neil Anderson (Andalusia) will being hosting traveling office hours throughout the 36th District.
“Geographically, I represent a pretty big district. Through traveling office hours, my staff and I are working hard to make sure we’re accessible to people throughout the district,” said Anderson. “Navigating the bureaucracy that is state government can be a challenge, but luckily, we’re here to help.”
Representatives from Anderson’s office will be on hand to provide assistance to constituents seeking help with issues related to a number of state government agencies, including veterans’ issues and concealed carry applications.
Anyone wishing to apply for their concealed carry license must bring with them certain documentation, including their certificate of training signed by the trainer and applicant, and a driver’s license. For more information about what materials are needed to apply for a concealed carry license, visit www.senatorneilanderson.com.
Upcoming Dates Include:
- April 19- Sterling City Hall, 212 Third Ave. from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- April 26- Morrison City Hall, 200 W. Main St., Morrison from 10:00 to 1:00 PM
- May 3- Sterling City Hall, 212 Third Ave. from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- May 10- Erie Fire Department, 807 9th Ave. from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- May 17- Sterling City Hall, 212 Third Ave. from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- May 24- Fulton Twp. Building, 408 11th Ave. from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
For more information about traveling office hours, contact Senator Anderson’s Moline office at (309) 736-7084.